Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Blog

Because I am obviously so stupid that I don't realize how little time I have, I have started up a new blog.  I am still going to keep this one going.  This new one is about teaching high school English (middle school language arts might find it useful too).  The title of this blog is Hard Core English Teacher: Why  Be Common Core When You Can Be HARD CORE?    For those of you not in the business, the US is slowly moving to all states having the same standards, which they call Common Core.  My state is just moving over to it.  I originally started it up to address those concerns, but before my first post went on, I changed it to just whatever I happened to like to write about as long as it was tied into to teaching.  Those teachers out there who have enjoyed Bubo's Blog, I hope you'll enjoy this one.