Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet Raegan

6 pounds  12.5 ounces!

19 inches long!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water broke at 2:30 AM   *YAWN*

Aced her Apgar test - takes after her dad!

Since this is a blog about mythology, I'll tell you that I noticed one of the machines in the delivery room was made by a company called Avalon.  This little bugger measured baby heartbeat, mother heart beat, contractions, you name it.  Why name it after the place King Arthur was taken to, I don't know.  I just wanted to have some mythology tie in. 

If this doesn't rate an OLYMPIAN rating (at the bottom of this post), I don't know what will!

5 comments:

DANI HARPER said...

Congrats! So happy your little treasure made it here safe and sound. Hope her mom is comfy and dad catches up on his rest.

Lord Alford said...

*YAWN* Trying to....

Ailia said...

SO cute!

Now you can relax for a couple days before the Amphidromia

Lord Alford said...

I had to look that up. Cool! If I have time, I'll have to write a post on it.

Peyton said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous. Getting any sleep?