Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Book of Mythic Porportions!

O.K., since I am a teacher, I get teacher junk mail from time to time.  Today, I got one that got my interest up.  I have never seen this and am wondering if any of you have.  Here is the e-mail that I opened today:



It looks like something right up my oldest son's alley.  However, I shudder to think of the bad jokes that will certainly abound in the All in the Family edition!  I get all the books except the She's All That.  Come on, a whole book on female mythic characters?  I chapter, sure, but a book?   Just kidding Alia!  I have to let my male chauvinist side out once in while.  The other thing that I want to know is, how many of you out there have already Facebooked a god?  You know you're out there.  I don't do Facebook, but I'm sure if I did, I would have been nerdy enough to have already hit the big twelve.

So, no lightning bolts yet as I haven't looked at anything other than this ad.  Help me out people.  Has anyone seen this?  At least flipped through it?  I might get it for my son if I get some good reviews.

No comments: