Saturday, October 10, 2009

Great Bellowing Bards!


I posted the link to the Celtic Myth Podcast a while ago, but did not get around to reviewing till now. Mainly because I just around to listening to it. This show is great for any lover of mythology. Sure, you don't get the Greek and Roman stuff you're probably used to, but the Celts were just as crazy, if not more so, than the others.

The show is broken into two segments: 1. news and updates and 2. the story. The story is not just talked about. It is told in a way to make any bard from the olden times hang his head in shame. With some musical background, a few sound effects, and conversations in different voices, the stories come alive in a way that myths rarely do. Don't believe me? Shame on you! But hear for yourself. I've linked to the promo. Listen to it and get hooked. The promo you want to listen to is the the 1 - 42s. It is worth the minute of your life!

My review - 5 out of 5 lightning bolts


No comments: