- Norse Mythology on Ice
Disney on ice has got nothing on Thor.
- MSU Authors Of New Idiot's Guide
Next, The Idiot's Guide to Idiot's Guides. This one though is on world mythology.
- Whither Prometheus' Liver? Greek Myth and the Science of Regeneration
I'm staying away from that. Regeneration brought Prometheus nothing but pain.
- Ruins of Temple of Athena Found
Thought Ailia would like that one.
- Ancient Greek Graves Found Under Subway
I saw that in a movie once . . . wait, that was with Native American graves and a house.
- Witchcraft Rumor Sparks Riot at Congo Soccer Game http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D937AFGO1&show_article=1
O.K., so that last one wasn't really mythology in the strictest sense, but we have enough pagan readers who I thought would appreciate it. Witchcraft and soccer. Makes sense to me.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Mythology in the News
Just a few recent mythology related news headlines: