Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do you get when you cross a . . .

O.K., try these out -

What do you get if you cross an elephant and a kangaroo? 
Big holes all over Australia!

What do you get if you cross an insect with the Easter rabbit?
Bugs Bunny.

What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook?
Wet feet.

What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a 4-leaf clover? 
A rash of good luck.

O.K., how do these bad jokes relate to mythology?  Well, check out the picture below -

I found this picture and thought it rather neat.  The picture placed here is small, but you can view it big at http://www.flickr.com/photos/preshaa/3847027500/sizes/l//.  I like the three dog bubbles.  I've also never heard of a mermahuataur before.  That's got to be a post for the future.  Anyone got any info on this?  

Anyone know how I can make Blogger show a bigger picture than this?  It gives me three options, small, medium, and large.  I want a huge option.

No comments: